Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
Top Skills Required:
- Project Management
- Scrum Master & Agile methodology
- Stakeholder management
- Experienced in interaction with international stakeholders
The Project Manager manages end-to-end projects (e.g. a system implementation) and has responsibility for the planning, coordination, and deployment of all releases into production within a particular domain. They identify, manage, and mitigate individual projects, programmes or cross-programme risks and issues in order to facilitate the on-time and on-budget delivery of capabilities and features aligned to the business outcome vision.
The Project Lead focusses on successful delivery of the whole of the proposed change, through effective co-ordination of the programme or project tasks, management of their inter-dependencies and holding project stakeholders to account for delivering their individual activities effectively.
Typically reports to Senior Project/Programme Manager.
- Accountable for defining and leading the programme/project, cutting across multiple channels, products, systems and departments, to time, budget, and scope from initiation through to completion;
- Responsible for overall integrity and coherence of the programme/project and executing the programme/project vision, mapping all initiatives and taking accountability for all dependencies and alignment;
- Runs a high performing, collaborative, delivery team, who may be directly managed or matrix managed;
- Drives the delivery of the programme/project through active management ensuring milestones are met to time, cost and quality;
- Defines release readiness requirements against business outcome needs and validates readiness before release into production;
- Ensures overall integrity of the project and compliance to Standards;
- Monitors performance across programmes in the portfolio to enable tracking of the strategy execution;
- Uses best practice knowledge to generate analytics and maintain a common set of practices, principles and templates for managing, anticipating and exceeding the needs of the business;
- Possesses understanding of frameworks (e.g. Waterfall/Agile) and methodologies (e.g. Prince2, Scrum Master);
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, coordinates project stakeholders and may also act as lead representative in key governance and decision meetings;
- Maintains strong relations and works closely with stakeholders and external partners in order to ensure alignment with the broader commercial objectives of the business.
- Good job perspective for the future;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Good compensation package.