Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Scrum Master active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
We are looking for the best people to help create the next big thing in digital banking.
A Scrum Master will encounter complex large-scale problems and need to resist resolving them with complex large-scale solutions. Instead, they need to leverage the spirit of Scrum and find simple ways to empower people to resolve their impediments. This approach leads to large-scale, yet simple, solutions.
Useful Attributes and Skills:
• Facilitation skills.
• Shielding the team.
• Conflict resolution.
• Ability to coach Agile practices.
• Removal of impediments ( and empower team to do this).
• Creating communication channel (team, Product owner, stakeholder).
• Servant leader.
• Listening skills.
• Empowering philosophy.
• Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Scrum Team as well as possible.
• Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management.
• Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items.
• Understanding product planning in an empirical environment.
• Understanding and practicing agility.
• Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed.
• Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
• Helping the Development Team to create high-value products.
• Removing impediments to the Development Team’s progress.
• Coaching the Development Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet
fully adopted and understood.
• Leading and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
• Planning Scrum implementations within the organization;
• Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product
• Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team;
• Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum
in the organization.
What is expected from the role:
Amongst other things, the scrum master is responsible for:
• Helping the team to reach consensus for what can be achieved during a specific period of
• Helping the team to reach consensus during the daily scrum.
• Helping the team to stay focused and follow the agreed-upon rules for daily scrums.
• Removing obstacles that are impeding the team's progress.
• Protecting the team from outside distractions.