Medior Business Anayst (Trade Finance) - Iasi
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Medior Business Anayst (Trade Finance) - Iasi active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent (computers, banking, finances, economics etc);
• At least 3 years of experience in business analysis area;
• Good technical skills (SQL, XML, JSON, Web Services) are a must;
• Experience in Waterfall & Agile projects;
• Good command of English both spoken and written.
Personality & Soft Skills:
• Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
• Willing to learn new things;
• Respectful to multicultural environment;
• Pragmatic and problem solving mind.
• Involved in functional solution design, analysis and implementation of Trade Finance products (front end and backend sites);
• Design new or existing products by analyzing requirements, studying system capabilities and writing business / functional specifications;
• Facilitate the definition of requirements amongst multiple business, internal stakeholders and vendors; be the interface between the customer and the development team;
• Work closely with other systems to have the complete overview of the solution and provides support for other systems of the UniCredit platform;
• Execute the Go/No Go tests for the new functionalities integrated into the platform;
• Provide support and training for other teams or clients during the System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test or (Pre)Production phases of the project.
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.