Junior IT Help Desk Support - Italian Speaker
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior IT Help Desk Support - Italian Speaker active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
• Economics bachelor’s degree;
• Good knowledge of written and spoken Italian;
• Skilled handling of office communication software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Good communication skills, strong customer orientation, problem solving attitude;
• Good quantitative and analytical skills;
• Ability to work in teams and independent;
• Dedication to meet and exceed expectations and deliver impeccable quality.
• Designing and carrying out users’ support processes, providing to the Customer (front office employees of UniCredit Bank’ branches) local support dedicated to the usage of UniCredit Services in scope applications and technological platforms in Italy;
• Providing service support management (1st level) according to customer SLA exclusively via Ticket Management and occasionally by phone;
• Confident with handling incident;
• Addressing and routing 1st level support in order to guarantee the solution of both technical and application requests;
• Taking care of the content management available in the Knowledge Management systems;
• Addressing to the application developing structures (2nd level) all application failures that cannot be solve as 1st level;
• Harmonizing the support processes cross country;
• Analyze and propose to internal Customers new opportunities of support to improve the service;
• Participating to the performance tests of the new IT applications before the release in production, in order to ensuring optimization of the ICT infrastructures usage.
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.