Security Officer IAM with French
Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) acts as a business solution center for Société Générale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
As a Security officer, you will be part of Cyber controls team and you will bring your contribution to access reviews and controls processes. It will be part of your responsibility to apply existing processes and identify process improvements when applicable and formalize it through documentation.
What you will do:
- Management of Access Review campaigns: administrate the review for French retail banking perimeter and provide user support;
- GHABI alerts: quarterly treatment of the alerts;
- Dashboards and KPI: create and distribute the dashboards related to Access Review campaign and other controls on user access;
- User support: assist users in access management processes, to qualify user difficulties, provide guidance in processes;
- Audit response: respond to Audit queries related to IAM processes and controls;
- Process improvement: analyse, propose and implement improvements on IAM processes and procedures used by the team.
- 3-5 years of support in an IT environment, ideally supporting IT access management and/or controls;
- Graduate from University degree, you ideally have a functional knowledge in IT logical security (not expert) in a banking environment;
- Fluent in French (read/write/speaking) and English (read/write/speaking);
- Good command of Microsoft Office, especially good knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, Macros) and PowerPoint;
- Good knowledge of operational risk assessment;
- Good knowledge of access management and controls;
- Ability to prioritise and follow-up on task completion.
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- Work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.