Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• Management of the office IT infrastructure including workstations, laptops and servers and their associated software and local office networking. Liaising with supply chain to ensure all IT infrastructure is properly maintained/refreshed appropriately.
• Administration of local users and machines via Microsoft Active Directory including creation/removal/update of users/machines.
• Administration of Exchange based elements such as email distribution lists etc.
• Liaising with local users to help troubleshoot technology related issues including machine or application based problems, within agreed upon SLA’s.
• Implementing best practices related to IT for the Bucharest office.
• Working with local and global resources in various engagements related to IT including implementation of group best practices and platforms.
• Availability for scheduled on call.
Required Technical Skills and Experience
• Must have minimum 3 years working with users and troubleshooting issues must be able to demonstrate liaising with all levels of users (including senior management)
• Advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows (server and workstation) including administration (required)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, understanding key concepts and administration of Active Directory objects (required)
• Advanced knowledge of networking including installation and administration (required)
• Advanced understanding of key IT concepts is required
• Knowledge of key methodologies and best practises for IT service management is advantageous (e.g. ITSM)
• Knowledge of Linux is advantageous
• Interest in collaborating across the company to share knowledge and learn from others
• Problem solving, teamwork, transparent communications, self-directed management style and quest for constant learning.