Art Guild Leader
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Art Guild Leader active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Amber Bucharest is looking for a creative Art Guild Leader. Be part of an environment where things move quickly and performance is of great importance! Join Amber, be the next motivational catalyst for our art teams and help us develop world class art capabilities. About the role: The Guild Leader at Amber leads and inspires artists across all the studios. He/she will help Amber get the art discipline at a world class level and will be responsible for the long term strategy and development of the Amber Art Guild. Duties:
- Drive the art recruitment plan and oversee the acquisition of new talent;
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in the team and make sure the artists’ full potential is successfully tapped;
- Take responsibility for continuous managerial growth of the art discipline leaders;
- Motivate the art team members, keep the artists focused on tasks at hand;
- Keep the level of quality on par with set VTAR (Visual targets) at a studio level;
- Provide the best solution for allocating different people in order to cover the needs in all the studios/projects;
- Provide the best solution / training – to increase artistic and technical skills for art team members;
- Participate in pitch projects with art resource estimation, execution timing, art cost estimation;
- Take responsibility for the art team budget;
- Periodic art team members evaluation and compensation plan;
- Be actively involved in projects as Art Director across the studio if necessary where skills and background allows it.
- Experience in leading/managing a successful art team
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to motivate others and maintain a positive professional attitude
- Degree in game art or fine art
- Strong artistic ability
- Relevant experience in the game industry or other visual creative industries
- Loves games across all platforms!
- Relevant Portfolio