Quality Analyst- Contact Center / BPO - with German and English (Work from Home)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs QLT active
View all jobs Quality Analyst- Contact Center / BPO - with German and English (Work from Home) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Tourism active on Hipo.ro
Simți că a venit momentul să faci o schimbare în carieră? Dacă ești în căutarea unui job de calitate, te invităm să ne trimiti cv-ul. Mâine poate fi prima zi în care să vă valorificați potențialul exact așa cum doriți.
"Pesimistul vede dificultăți în orice oportunitate. Optimistul găsește oportunități în orice dificultate.” (Winston Churchill)"
Contact Center / BPO Quality Analyst with German and English- Work from Home
The Romanian hub will offer contact centre support for one particular airline, core in Europe, but worldwide coverage.
As Quality Analyst, you will be the expert transforming Quality goals into daily team play. You will have a key role in helping our teams constantly perform at international quality level standards.
Knowledge & Skills
• Fluent in German (min. C1 level) and English;
• Min. 1 year experience in a similar role in a BPO / contact center environment;
• Previous experience in airlines/travel industries is a significant advantage;
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills;
• Ability to relate and resonate at ease with a multi-cultural, diverse teaml;
• Strong coaching and giving feedback abilities;
• A genuine desire to help others improve and succeed;
• Exceptional listening and analytical skills;
• Excellent command of MS Office;
• Graduate in any discipline.
• Lead initiatives and practice for meeting contractual SLAs pertaining quality audit targets;
• Identify risks, deliver feedback and recommendations on audited interactions within the specified timelines;
• Conduct team briefings on performance, Qualitative inputs, Process updates, top errors identified through monitoring, Q
• Lead calibration & transactions check sessions with cross function teams to ensure quality standards are maintained;
• Produce and monitor variance and flux analysis for identifying improvement opportunities;
• Perform regular checks to ensure specific abnormalities are highlighted to the internal team/s;
• Ability to coach at an agent level & review performance on the end metrics – FCR, C-SAT, AHT;
• Visual management – Team wise daily and MTD scores on Quality, CSAT, CCR to help in identifying gaps in the Process or Technology, and make recommendations to streamline and improve;
• Partner effectively with training and supervising teams to update training materials and leading focus areas aimed at continuous Quality improvement;
• Mentor and train junior team members;
• Liaison with client(s) for proposing and adopting Quality improvement initiatives.
• Work from Home;
• Competitive salary package;
• Career growth opportunities within an international growing organization.