Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala, Stockholm and Philadelphia and together with over 800 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
You will be part of the Football Group and you will be responsible in odds compiling and trading football events. You will receive comprehensive training on our products and services and will be in daily contact with different departments at Kambi to ensure having the best product available to our clients.
The position is full time and based in Bucharest.
Skills, competencies and experience:
- Serious work experience (min 1 year) in a corporate environment
- Excellent knowledge of football
- Strong numerical ability regarding probabilities and distributions
- High numerical ability and attention to details
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and tools
- Well organized and analytical personality
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Advanced Excel skills.
It would be great if you have:
- A university degree, preferably in an analytical field such as mathematics or statistics.
- Compiling odds related to football events, by using several mathematical models and football knowledge
- Analysing and monitoring risk on different football markets
- Communicate effectively with the different departments within Kambi and its clients
- Work closely with all involved teams, for delivering the best user experience for customers.
We offer you:
- To become part of a fast growing company that operates worldwide
- To join a team of other like-minded individuals who share a passion for football
- An environment where your ideas are listened to and being taken seriously
- To be part of a team that values professionalism and having fun equally high
- Because of the nature of sports fixtures, the candidate must be prepared and willing to work shifts on days including evenings, weekends and public holidays. Days off will generally fall on between Monday to Friday.
If you want to be part of a very dedicated team, please apply below, by sending your CV and Cover Letter in English.