Ultrasound Sales Support Intern
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Join the Philips ultrasound Team with the main role to support the activities related to the sales and marketing processes. Your activities should be in harmony with the rest of the teams in Philips Romania organization and in all respect of the Philips policy and principles.
You are responsible for:
- Permanently updating your knowledge about Philips ultrasound products for configuring the equipment from technical and applications points of view
- Converting yourself in an expert in using Philips tools for generate adequate quotations: Sofon price list, configurations guides
- Supporting in preparation of tender specifications, quotations and technical documents
- Supporting Account Manager within presentations and marketing events
- Keeping up to date Demo equipment and the software
- Mailing to the customers and generating feedback reports
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Currently studying/graduate towards your University Master in Sciences or Bachelor Degree, ideally in Bioengineering
- Technical experience and medical knowledge and/or certification will be well appreciated
- Mandatory technical skills in using PCs and Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent in Romanian and English is a must
- Analytical mind with an eye for detail
In return, we offer you:
- Paid 12 months internship based on contract of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Corporate risk insurance 24/7
- Lunch vouchers per working days
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
- •Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.