Angular Software Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hunt Recruitment active.
Vezi toate job-urile Angular Software Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Hunt Recruitment is an executive search and head hunting company, with a young team of passionate professionals.
You will find in Hunt your ideal partner in understanding what a pleasant, fast and friendly recruitment process looks like.
Eager to start or further develop your career in recruitment? You have found the right place! :)
- Experience with code repository and continuous integration tools such as Git & Artifactory
- Demonstrable experience of working on highly transactional, available and scalable business critical systems
- Good understanding of software architecture; understanding component and application breakdown and interaction
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Design and develop software solutions in an agile environment to solve complex financial business problems
- Immerse in the business domain, identifying innovative solutions and technologies that could benefit our business
- Communicate effectively with onshore & offshore teams to capture requirements and relay team progress
- Work with the operations team to ensure technology platform is fit for purpose and acquire feedback for areas of improvement
- Provide technical direction, leadership and mentorship to a heterogeneous team of developers engaging in application support as well as strategic development
- Own project lifecycles, from conception through to maintenance and support
- Shadow offshore teams and occasionally provide out of hours support
- Attractive benefits package (Medical services, Special discounts for gyms, Meal vouchers)
- Ongoing Education (Participation in conferences and training)
- Access to the most interesting information technologies
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
- Three days for charity/volunteering
- Chillout & fun room (pool table, PlayStation)
- Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
- New and modern office, easy to access (M Aurel Vlaicu), spacious desks, latest technologies/equipment