Basic Software Developer - Electrification Technology VT (Iasi)
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Cerinte
• University degree in a relevant field (Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.);
• Knowledge of electronics and microcontrollers;
• Knowledge of software development for embedded systems;
• Ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution. Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills;
• Knowledge of structured multi-layered SW Architecture;
• Good programming skills in ANSI C;
• Advanced level of English;
• Experience with AUTOSAR concepts, architecture, specifications, as well as configuration tools (it’s a plus);
• Ability of using lab tools such as debuggers, emulators, oscilloscopes, etc. (it’s a plus);
In Electrification Technology Iasi location, Software Engineers are passionate about Automotive and they develop embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level. They organize themselves in Agile teams and strive to deliver high quality software that will be integrated in innovative products which will end up in tomorrow’s cars.
As a Basic Software Developer in our group you will have the opportunity to be part of an experienced team which develops high quality embedded software in the areas of MCAL, Complex Device Drivers and Basic Software Services, following the AUTOSAR architecture. More precisely, you will be expected to:
• Develop and integrate AUTOSAR BSW components (communication, diagnostic and RTOS services, MCAL and complex device drivers) in a multicore environment;
• Develop and integrated BOOT Loader and Reprogramming software concepts supporting customer reprogramming in the context of over the air reprogramming (OTA);
• Follow a predefined process based on ASPICE standard, follow the defined coding rules (MISRA 2012) and implementation guidelines;
• Work with AUTOSAR BSW architecture;
• Analyze customer requirements;
• Comply with Cyber Security rules;
• Be part of a multicultural Agile Team.
We might not be sure of how the future looks in details, but one thing is sure: electric cars will be there.
Passionate about electrification in automotive? Come at us and together we will design the future!
• Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
• Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, Leaving permissions etc);
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.