Care Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Care Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are
We create the technology to connect the world.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
What we do
We are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
We are the heart of the connected world -- building extraordinary networks, devices, software and ecosystems. We continually reimagine technology to meet society’s many challenges and opportunities, making communities smarter and more sustainable, transportation safer, enterprises more agile.
We keep an eye towards how our technology impacts people -- putting them in charge of their wellness, experiences, choices, lives, and the way they collaborate and explore the world around them.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
How we do it
We have one of the industry’s broadest portfolio of information and communications technology, software, services and licensing.
We are different from our competitors in many ways, but one in particular sets us apart – we have one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolios and the experience to match in Mobile Networks, Fixed Networks, Nokia Software, IP/Optical Networks and Global Services.
Experience in project management position preferable in an international environment
Good knowledge of project and program management methodologies
Ability to work across boundaries
Strong motivational and empowerment skills
Strong communication and presentation abilities
Strong relationship management skills
Demonstrated ability to build relationships and networks and to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a changing environment
Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
Experience of working cross-culturally and able to demonstrate experience of working and thinking globally
Experience of cross-functional team working and performing effectively in a matrix environment
Fluent in English (both written and speaking)
Second language: Fluent German is mandatory for this position
Execute project and propose corrective actions using a standard Project Management Plan in line with PMBOK® and the Nokia Project Management processes
Prepare Project Management Plans and project phase plans for the Projects
Propose for approval tactical contingency plans in anticipation of potential problems
Prepare HW forecast requirement plans
Prepare HW forecast and monitor deviation on actual vs forecast to implement corrective actions
Execute project, monitor and control progress against a baseline plan, look continuously for improvement
Propose for approval corrective actions when not tracking against the plan,
Provide the necessary Project Metrics (e.g. Effort to date, Estimated Cost to Complete, Estimated effort at Completion)
Ensure Project closing
Report the PM relevant KPIs and milestones defined in the reporting via the Nokia Project Management KPI web-based tool
Contribute to project reviews internally and toward the customer
Manage customer relationship in the scope of project execution
Ensure customer input to the project is received in a timely and effective manner in order to meet project objectives and schedules
Obtain customer input sign-off of completed deliverables and formal customer acceptance of project completion
Ensure that the project is delivered within the approved budget and profitability forecast
Provide appropriate reporting
Ensure effective billing and payment. End to end P&L responsible
Approve purchase orders to be processed by appropriate organization (OEM)
Accountable for forecast accuracy
Lead contract administration (order management billing and payment) strictly limited to contract scope
Flag any deviation (change order management and claim management)
Customer expectations management
Follow PM best practices fulfillment as per Quality guidelines
What does Nokia offer you?
• Market-competitive salary based on your skills
• 3 annual bonuses (Performance, Christmas and Easter)
• Meal tickets + extra food allowance
• Monthly reimbursement for Sport, Wellness, Culture activities, Kindegarden/After-school expenses
• Annual reimbursement for Dental/Eyeglasses/Lenses costs
• Public Transport/Private Parking monthly allowance or bike/electrical scooter annual cost reimbursement
• 24+ paid vacation days-off
• Flexible time and teleworking
• Private health and life insurance
• E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for certified technical training and personal development
• Everyday Excellence – Employee Recognition Program (awards can be redeemed via our online store)
• Share in Success - Nokia’s voluntary employee share purchase plan
• Personal Support Service (PSS) – free access to confidential and professional support and guidance on a range of emotional, practical and work-life topics
• Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
• Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
• Relocation package for Timisoara non-residents
• One of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)
If you want to take part of this adventure that will shape the future, join us. Apply now!
If you have any questions, reach out to Denisa Vagner on LinkedIn.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.