Field Services Tendering Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schneider Electric active.
Vezi toate job-urile Field Services Tendering Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
- Technical University degree: Electrical engineering specialization
- Minimum 1 or 2 years of tendering or projects experience is an advantage
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the team
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools
- Fluent in English
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Job Purpose Summary:
As a Tendering Services Engineer, you will be responsible for Services offers, addressing each BU, and closely collaborating with Services Sales engineers. You have to pay attention to the specifics of the requests, as spares, maintenance plans, training or modernization, to follow the dedicated Request form and to work with dedicated Tendering tools.
You will interact with the Sales and Delivery Services teams.
The main focus will be the offers accuracy, well defining their limits and scope, responding to the requests on the defined time deadlines.