Fresh Graduate? Apply for Future Opportunities as a Junior Core Engineer!
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Fresh Graduate? Apply for Future Opportunities as a Junior Core Engineer! active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are
We create the technology to connect the world.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
What we do
We are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
We are the heart of the connected world -- building extraordinary networks, devices, software and ecosystems. We continually reimagine technology to meet society’s many challenges and opportunities, making communities smarter and more sustainable, transportation safer, enterprises more agile.
We keep an eye towards how our technology impacts people -- putting them in charge of their wellness, experiences, choices, lives, and the way they collaborate and explore the world around them.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
How we do it
We have one of the industry’s broadest portfolio of information and communications technology, software, services and licensing.
We are different from our competitors in many ways, but one in particular sets us apart – we have one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolios and the experience to match in Mobile Networks, Fixed Networks, Nokia Software, IP/Optical Networks and Global Services.
Who you are:
• You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
• You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
• You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammate
What are we looking for:
• Bachelor/Master of science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent
• Basic knowledge in Telecom field
• Basic knowledge in virtualization systems (VMWARE, OpenStack, Kubernetes etc)
• Troubleshooting skills in Unix/Linux
• Basic Knowledge in signaling protocols: SIP, diameter, SS7, GTP, Radius (nice to have)
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to transfer knowledge to colleagues
• Ability to interact with customers and internal stakeholders
• Presentation & communication skills
• Support Network Operations
• Excellent communication skills in English
What you will be doing:
• Ensures the network performance analysis are carried out and initiates the resolutions of the analysis
• Configure, test and maintain core network equipment and related service
• Identify, diagnose and resolving network problems
• Working with Operational skill center experts and vendors for troubleshooting
• Repairing and recovering from hardware or software failures
• Perform preventive actions and systems performance tuning
• Follow-up and raise tickets towards next level support
• Implement standard configuration and hardware changes in the production environment
What does Nokia offer you?
• Market-competitive salary based on your skills
• 3 annual bonuses (Performance, Christmas and Easter)
• Meal tickets + extra food allowance
• Monthly reimbursement for Sport, Wellness, Culture activities, Kindegarden/After-school expenses
• Annual reimbursement for Dental/Eyeglasses/Lenses costs
• Public Transport/Private Parking monthly allowance or bike/electrical scooter annual cost reimbursement
• 24+ paid vacation days-off
• Flexible time and teleworking
• Private health and life insurance
• E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for certified technical training and personal development
• Everyday Excellence – Employee Recognition Program (awards can be redeemed via our online store)
• Share in Success - Nokia’s voluntary employee share purchase plan
• Personal Support Service (PSS) – free access to confidential and professional support and guidance on a range of emotional, practical and work-life topics
• Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
• Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
• Relocation package for Timisoara non-residents
• One of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)
If you want to take part of this adventure that will shape the future, join us. Apply now!
If you have any questions, reach out to Lavinia Chinta on LinkedIn.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.