Cyber Security Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Cyber Security Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Between 1 and 3 years in an IT position - a degree in Information Security or related IT disciplines is an asset.
• A good understanding of Cybersecurity fundamental concepts.
• Knowledge of Identity and Access Management concepts; direct experience with processes and technologies is preferred.
• Knowledge of Identity Data Loss Prevention concepts; direct experience with processes and technologies is an asset.
• French(B2equivalent or higher)
• Updating identity stores (e.g. Sailpoint IQ) with employee access for different applications they use.
• Communicating with managers (by telephone / e-mail / instant messaging) in order to maintain the accuracy of the identity store.
• Granting and removing access (to individuals or groups) according to the requirements coming from the owner of the application.
• Providing support to users in order to receive access to relevant applications.
• Carrying out regular control campaigns (recertification, reconciliation) within deadlines and following up on the results
• Managing alerts from specialized platforms, performing a first assessment of each case.
• Contacting line managers to gather more information.
• Escalating serious cases to the Incident Response team
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
• Subscriptions for online benefits and learning platforms