Service Renewal Representative
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Fluency in English ;
- Any of the following languages are considered an advantage: German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Turkish;
- More than 2 years of work experience in the domain;
- Customer focused and excellent verbal and communication skills in English;
- High attention to details;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Power-Point, Microsoft Excel & Word, Outlook, database management tools, Internet navigation;
- Good customer skills;
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills;
- Strong objection handling abilities;
- Strong and motivated, responsible and initiative personality;
- Solution focused.
- Renew support services for existing contracts and selling service support after point of system for Europe;
- Accountable for timely service renewals for small to medium-sized customers in assigned territory;
- Accurately forecasts business targets and opportunities in territory;
- Prepares correctly renewal Quotes;
- Support Local Offices for Named Accounts;
- Promptly handles and solves customer objections and complaints.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Opportunity to contribute to the knowledge base and be part of our growing team.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
Your data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.