INTERNATIONAL SERVICE GROUP PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (ISGPM) este filiala din Romania a companiei ISG Personnel Management Austria, prezenta in Romania din 1999. Reteaua ISG opereaza la nivel international in 24 de tari europene, prin peste 150 de consultanti, traineri si specialisti in resurse umane. ISGPM furnizeaza solutii complete pentru domeniul resurselor umane, serviciile noastre incluzind selectie si recrutare de personal, evaluare de personal prin metoda Assessment Center si prin testare pshihologica, training si dezvoltare de personal sustinute de sesiuni de coaching individual, audit de management, outplacement, payroll, consultanta in management si administrare de personal.Requirements
• Prior maintenance experience in electric / electronic, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulics.
• Must be able to perform basic mathematics. Solid understanding of fractions is a must.
• Must be able to work from work orders, drawings, prints, sketches, diagrams, specifications, charts, written and/or verbal orders and instructions
• Read and understand measurement tools
• Strong attention to detail and focus on safety and quality is required
• Sales & Customer orientation
• Position requires repetitive reaching, stretching, lifting and twisting.
• Travelling by car to the customers, 70.000 km p.a.
• College or Technical training in electronics, mechanics, electronics, pneumatic, hydraulic
• English language skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• B category driving license with no major criminal record
• Inspect and examine the machinery and equipment to detect defective or faulty components
• Responsible for diagnosing problems, estimating repair costs, ordering parts, minimizing re-work, proper use and care of tools and equipment, on-the-job safety practices, and proper job documentation including technical report writing
• Completes repairs within performance standards guidelines
• Cooperate in resolving problems related to work with the Service department and the client
• Contributes to building excellent company/customer relationships
• Is actively visiting existing customers and new potential customers and sells parts and services there
• Stays up-to-date with current heavy equipment technology
• Ensure conformity with the Workplace Safety standards.