HR Generalist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs HR Generalist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
This job is for our client, a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations.
•0-3 years of experience;
•Great written and oral German language skills (B2);
•Great English Skills (B1);
•Problem solving skills and meticulous attention to detail;
•Self-motivated, positive attitude and approach;
•Good employee handling skills;
The position is available in 2 departments, PrePayroll and Core HR, and based on your experience you will be part of one of them.
•Support for payroll team: Information about the employee’s history and employee’s payslip (number of worked hours, paid leave days, benefits, bonuses)
•Centralization of information related to employees in Excel tables
•Receiving the administrative tickets of the client's employees (various certificates, changes in the database in case a candidate moves to another position within the company, etc.);
•Creates letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.)
•The communication activities will be divided into: ticketing and telephone help desk (from Monday to Friday, between 10-16, telephone support is offered for the client's employees).
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom training that help improve your professional skills
• Be part of a team with a strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed atmosphere where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
• Continuous learning and exposure to disruptive business and new challenges
• Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription.
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment