BladeLogic Automation Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban GFI active.
Vezi toate job-urile BladeLogic Automation Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
• Experience in BladeLogic Server Automation.
• Installation, Configuration, Migration, Upgrade and Architecture experience on both on Windows and UNIX platform.
• Experience BMC BladeLogic Server Automation activities – Adding Servers, Creation/Maintenance of BLCLI or NSH Scripts, Creation of BLPackages, Jobs, Snapshots, Audits etc.
• Extensive experience on Windows Server, Active Directory and Power Shell, VB scripting, and DOS.
• Experience in UNIX, Shell and Perl Scripting, Batch Programming.
• BMC BladeLogic Server Automation (BBSA) 8.x, | BladeLogic NSH, Atrium Orchestrator, Ansible, |Puppet, | Remedy, ITSM.
• Windows 2008/2012/12016, Solaris 9/10/11, AIX, | HP-UX, |Linux (RedHat/CentOS).
Responsible for overseeing projects automating, analyzing, and improving efficiency in datacenter operational tasks
• Analyze project requirements to implement into BladeLogic Automation
• Creation of BladeLogic standard components Packages, Jobs, Property Dictionary, Batches
• Troubleshot server’s connectivity within BladeLogic
• Perform deployment of Vendors software and in-house custom software
• Designing and implementing server automation solutions for physical/virtual environments
• Management of NSH Scripting, BLCLI tasks.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Working with new and highly desirable technologies
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Meal tickets
• Work from home 2,3 days a week
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment