DevOps Online Conference @ TechTalks Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all ads TechTalks active
View all ads DevOps Online Conference @ TechTalks Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
This ONLINE Conference helps developers to learn about the technical innovations in DevOps but is also focused on the discussion, demos and insights based on the experience's sharing between its participants and also speakers.
These are for you if you:
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone.
The agenda: DevOps ONLINE Conference
Innovation is how you win customers. This often means moving fast: barely getting your feature working (minimum-viable product) before deploying it and moving on to build the next one. But reliability is how you keep customers. So how do you balance feature development with making your applications more reliable?
This session will cover how Gremlin experimented with its own Chaos Engineering practices: what the company tried, what worked, what didn’t, and how we evolved our practice to maximize reliability and minimize disruption of development work. Attendees will learn techniques for keeping their own Chaos Engineering practices lightweight and quick so they can strike the right balance between feature work and reliability in their organization.
Jason Yee is Director of Advocacy at Gremlin where he helps people build more resilient systems by learning from how they fail. He also leads the internal Chaos Engineering practices to make Gremlin more reliable. Previously, he worked at Datadog, O’Reilly Media, and MongoDB. His pandemic quarantine activities include drinking whiskey, cooking everything in a waffle iron, and making chocolate.
4 Steps to register quick and easy:
2. Register with your Hipo account, all you need are a couple of clicks. It's free of charge because all good things in life should be free.
3. Make sure you have a good Internet connection and a suitable device. You can attend any speech that you are interested into from any tech webinar or online conference
4. Click the link received after registration when close to the starting time of the Webinar or online Conference. Enjoy the topics, prepare your questions and ask them during the live session (for this edtion you can also use your mic) and you will find out the answers straight from the best specialists.
By registering to this event, you agree with the fact that your personal data will be used by Catalyst Solutions to allow you to attend the event (by registering, confirming and signing in at the event). Also you understand and agree with the Hipo.ro terms and conditions.