HR Trainee @TMF Group Jobs from top companies in Romania
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Study the documentation on the project/projects: the customer contract Commercial agreement signed, report analysis, functional specifications for implementation and procedures, other project documents, informative notes, provisions and procedures, internal notes received from superiors and operates in accordance;
- Participate in the implementation of new projects, which is subsequently involved in their development;
- Manages the physical and electronic personnel files of employees as set out in the documentation project. The electronic personnel records include: scanning documents and insert them in personnel management applications;
- Performs audits of personnel files, according to project documentation and internal procedures on audit and the legal provisions required in the personal employment file. The activity includes: inventory documents from the personnel file and identify missing or present documents in each file, check consistency between the documents in the file and applications, preparing report audit, internal audit submission, and approval of manager and project manager for project submission;
- Inform the customer about the missing documents from the personnel file before or after the employment, according to the working procedures determined by project documentation;
- Receive requests from clients and discuss them with Project Manager, informing also his/her direct supervisor;
- Participate in training courses held by the Company;
- Check monthly data entered into the application by utilizing the verification queries and correct identified errors;
- Keep track of submissions made in an Excel summary;
- Fulfill any other responsibilities of the job or project or department or at the request of its direct manager or supervisor.
- Romanian language – mandatory;
- Business graduate,
- Experience in similar positions would be an advantage;
- Fluent both spoken and written English. Clear and concise communication;
- Organized and pro-active attitude;
- Comfortable having work reviewed and receiving constructive feedback.
Working at TMF Group offers
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Advertised: E. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: E. Europe Daylight Time