SITE INTERNAL CONTROL LEADER
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
You are a good fit here if you have:
Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
Good command of both spoken and written English;
Strong organizing skills, attention to details and analytical thinking;
A high energy and the passion to work with people will definitely help perform and achieve high results on the job;
Relevant experience in Accounting, Banking or Economics is considered a plus.
P&G is the biggest company of fast-moving consumer goods and manages to be the first in the market because of her passionate, dedicated employees. We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys teamwork and is interested in building a meaningful career! We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders can lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions.
In this role, you will Manage and coordinate the Internal Control (IC) Pillar for the P&G Urlati plants, ensuring stewardship and compliance of all processes and toolkits across the site.
With us you will get the chance to:
• Closely collaborate with representatives of all departments and toolkit owners from the plant;
• Ensure execution of all IC toolkits according to the established masterplan and provide support in line with extending expertise;
• Ensures standardization on toolkit execution across the plant through a systematic and disciplined approach;
• Manages communication to external IC network including key results via scorecard updates.
• Perform independent, objective assurance and consulting activity of business activities and related controls with the objective of improving operations. Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
What we offer you:
• Recognized groundbreaking ownership skills – occasion to test your knowledge in real-life situations and to obtain insights that impact the business;
• Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
• Responsibilities as of Day1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities;
• Competitive salary package and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.