Senior Art Director
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Art Director active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Join Amber and be the next motivational catalyst for our art teams. Help us develop our world class games across a variety of genres and AAA properties. About the role The Art Director at Amber leads artists (2D, 3D) and animators from concept to ship date and is accountable for reviewing all technical and artistic assets with a keen eye towards quality. Responsibilities:
- Collaborates at the concept stage with the producer and creative director to establish the visual style of the game;
- Heavily involved in every stage of a game’s development cycle being responsible for the highest quality art for the product (2D, 3D, animations);
- Gives input on the scope of the game and partners with senior staff to support the studios and business.
- Analyzes product needs and determines the art asset list, appropriate level of detail, and necessary personnel for a project;
- Through pre-production, leads the creation of storyboards, logos, user interfaces, character design, environments and all other visual material and concepts;
- Keeps a close eye on the art pipeline, constantly checking in with the team to monitor asset creation from both technical and aesthetic perspective;
- Tracks milestones and ensures that the team stays on schedule, critiques and reviews art when it comes in, gives notes for revision;
- Motivates the team, keeping artists focused, and efficiently devises solutions to mitigate art product risks;
- As both manager and mentor, identifies the strengths and weaknesses in the team and draws out the hidden potential of artists;
- Responsible for the continuous artistic growth of the art team members.
- Degree in game art or fine art
- +8 years’ experience in the game industry
- 2-3 games developed from studio to lunch
- Strong artistic ability—drawing, painting, 3-D modeling and animation
- Significant technical knowledge in game development
- Proven record of effective management and superior artistic talent
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of asset creation including modeling, texturing, animation, sprite production, UI and VFX
- Ability to motivate others and maintain a positive professional attitude
- Superior communication skills
- Loves games across all platforms!
- Reel or Portfolio demonstrating technical skills
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Easy-to-access headquarter located at Ciudad Creativa Digital.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.