EASYDO is a technology company, spin off activity of a leading Technology Services company with + 80 employees. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are building next generation technologies applications including API, Data Governance, AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR.
We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Data Governance & Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services. Working with top premium companies in several industries, we are operating projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining EASYDO, You will be a member of a Romanian and international team, expert and complementary, which allows you to evolve in your career and succeed your projects.
- 3+ years Splunk administration and implementation experience
- 3+ years Software development experience (Python, Java EE)
- Linux administration
- Oracle Database
Nice to have skills:
- Operating a cloud platform
- Spring programming knowledge
- XML, XSLT, XPath, XQuery
• Collaborate with Splunk Engineers to tailor Splunk reports for communicating Cybersecurity situational awareness.
• Utilize Splunk to support dashboard, reporting and other capabilities to support the Cyber Security Program.
• Ability to demonstrate Splunk dashboards and services to customers on site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field events such as conferences and trade shows
• Performs coding, scripting, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the development process.
• Provide development estimates outlining business and technical risks.
• Accurately communicates status of work, accomplishments, and any problems or issues affecting delivery of capabilities