Junior Compliance Analyst
With over 20 years of experience, the IULIUS Company is the most important developer and operator of mixed-use projects in Romania. IULIUS developed 260,000 sqm of retail premises and 120,000 sqm of class A office spaces. The company projects include the PALAS IAȘI mixed-use urban ensemble, the IULIUS MALL national network and the UNITED BUSINESS CENTER office building network, which became urban and economic landmarks for the cities where they were developed.Cerinte
Please submit your CV if you meet the requirements below:
• Completed higher education specializing in economy or finances (Accounting / Finances);
• Minimum 2 years of previous experience working in financial analysis / financial audit;
• Experience in a similar position is a plus (audit);
• Advanced English language skills;
• Proficient user of the Microsoft Office Suite;
• Communication fluency and clarity;
• Critical thinking skills (analysis and synthesis);
• Solid planning and organization skills, self-organization skills.
What you will do here:
• The primary focus of this job is reviewing, understanding, and documenting control procedures, carrying out ongoing assessments of industry-specific risks, including review and approval requirements, making recommendations for maintaining and improving upon control processes in view of reducing costs and streamlining the control environment.
• Understanding the different processes within the company and developing and implementing specific procedures for the identification, assessment, and tackling of risks encountered in the activity that is carried out.
• Participating alongside members of the audit department and other key departments within the company in drafting or amending the existing procedures and testing them out.
• Preparing reports and analyses to assess the effectiveness of internal controls within the company and proposing solutions for streamlining such procedures.