Price & Excise Executive
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco active
View all jobs Price & Excise Executive active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Requirements
- Finance professional experienced within an FMCG organization within several finance areas or a consulting agency;
- Fluent English is required;
- International qualifications (ACCA / CIMA / ACA or MBAs) would be a plus.
Functional Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing principles and market dynamics in order to provide financial analysis and insights to support decision making process;
- Exposure to company planning process;
- Working knowledge of BPC and SAP;
- Hands-on approach.
- Ensure the on time, in full, completeness and accuracy of simulations, analysis and insights required for reviewing the impact of potential price changes or excise for the company, as well as estimates for Government and rest of Industry;
- Contribute with analysis and insights to the development of integrated business strategies in respect of portfolio, pricing, excise and trade;
- Ensure on time, in full, completeness and accuracy for technicalities around Governance (price list approval) and system setting (Templates for price conditions based on market SLA);
- Support the Price&Excise manager with the competitors review by providing financial analysis and insights;
- Support business growth by delivering financial analysis, insights to be cascaded to senior stakeholders