Python Developer – full relocation to the Netherlands
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Python Developer – full relocation to the Netherlands active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Bachelor or Master with an education in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
• Software Engineer with 5-10 years of experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming is preferred.
• Python is a must
• At least basic experience with C or C++ is a must
• Prior ASML Software development experience is strongly preferred.
• Experience in ASML's CPD development using Viper and/or CIDT are an advantage.
• Matlab development experience is nice to have. Matlab will be used on the project, if the candidate has no prior experience we will offer training.
• UML, OOP, Design Patterns
• Clearcase, SVN, Git, Jenkins
• ISTQB Certified
• Agile, Scrum, V-Model
• Technical background of semiconductor industry processes, process integration, process control, semiconductor devices and manufacturing is a plus.
Founded in 1984, Our Client is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. The client has its R&D and manufacturing operations in The Netherlands.
The project is positioned in the client's department that deals with the EUV lithography machine. The purpose of the project is to automate procedures that calibrate the machines.
1. Perform Feasibility studies of future products to have technical feasible specifications of future products.
2. Secure Product quality to develop products that meet specifications or have accepted deviations.
3. Coordinate Product development so that product specifications, designs are created and reviewed, approved and maintained and deliverables are developed.
4. Define, plan, manage and coordinate assigned projects, execute and deliver within the project management guidelines.
5. Advice, minimize development risks stemming from incomplete or insufficient knowledge.
6. Communicate and create documentation about the product including relevant assumptions and restriction to all relevant parties.
7. Make State-of-the-art Knowledge on areas relevant to the product available.
8. Integrate sub-systems into the system, execute configuration management, and provide support to projects
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.