Compensation and Benefits Senior Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Compensation and Benefits Senior Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our Compensation and Benefits team as a coordinator, to offer HR related services to our delivery centers.
Our expectations include:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar area and a modern HR environment (experience in a delivery center environment is a plus)
- Very good analytical skills, curiosity and problem-solving capability, topped up by a good understanding of relevant HR processes
- Highly skilled in using Excel and HR information systems (ideally, but not necessarily SAP) to maintain quality HR data and to produce accurate reports effectively
- Client-service oriented and tolerant to ambiguity - we are operating at a fast pace and make our best to serve our internal clients in the most relevant, sometimes personalized manner; therefore we permanently strive to reach a balance between flawlessly streamlined processes and a personal touch which adds value to our colleagues’ daily experience with Deloitte
- Team-playing attitude is a must, while we also appreciate a good sense of humor
The role focuses on:
- Advising internal clients on complex compensation and benefits, as well as employee relationships matters
- Acting as main liaison between the team, internal clients and other key stakeholders
- Coordinating and implementing HR admin processes, compensation and benefit policies and programs
- Preparing various recurrent and ad-hoc reporting
- Ensuring compliance with local employment legislation, company policies and standards
- Fostering team engagement and delivering quality outputs to internal clients