Cyber Security Project Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EasyDO Digital Technologies active
View all jobs Cyber Security Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EASYDO is a leading Technology Services company with + 70 consultants.
The success of our strategy is based on 3 pillars, enabling us to position ourselves as Business partner Services & Solutions for our Clients:
1. Services: Consulting, Applications & Infra Services, Managed Service
2. Digitalization: EASYDO Software factory, Innovative Business Solutions, Enterprise Applications, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence
3. Industrialization: Automation, Cybersecurity, Back Office BPO
Consulting, Integration, Training, Support & Maintenance
Our role is to make you succeed your projects!
• Very good experience (3 to 4 years) and familiarity related to NIST Cybersecurity Framework, all framework components: Implementation tiers, Framework Core (Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond Recover) and Profiles;
• Experience in implementation projects for NIST Cybersecurity framework in Financial Institutions is a plus;
• Willing to travel and to work on client’s side, in Europe;
• English language: advanced knowledge;
• French language: knowledge is a plus.
- Responsible for the relationship with client Business, IT and Security Teams;
- Support the clients to implement the NIST Cybersecurity Framework for improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity in client’s organizations
- Manage and track activities related to ensure that NIST Cybersecurity Framework is applied (with its policies, processes, and procedures) and is compliant with the Clients Group standards and guidelines;