Credit Control Specialist with German/ French
Remember the last time you danced in a supermarket or while shopping for clothes? We are the ones playing that music for you.
Mood Media is the Global Leader in elevating Customer Experiences – combining Sight, Sound, Scent, Social Media and Mobile Solutions to create greater emotional connections between brands and consumers. Our clients include companies of all sizes and market sectors, from the world´s biggest brands to thousands of small businesses. Our solutions reach more than 150 million people every day at 500,00+ client locations in 106 countries.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
• Fluent oral and written in German/ French language. Essential
• Must be able to speak English proficiently as a second language. Essential
• 1-2 years experience in Credit & Collections. Essential
• Intermediate to Advanced MS Word & Excel skills. Essential
• University degree in finance, economics or commercial studies. Preferable
• High proficiency of ERP systems such as Oracle. Preferable
Personal attributes: Motivated by success, invests in learning, career oriented, aspires for excellence, openly shares ideas, creative problem solver, and outstanding communicator.
• Demonstrable track record as a high achiever in international collections and debt reduction programs, providing evidence of outstanding negotiation and influencing skills and meeting KPI’s
• Proactively provides solutions in managing high risk accounts and tactical solutions for turning around slow paying customers
• Knowledge and understanding of commercial contracts in relation to Retention of Title, termination, collections and interest clauses
• Understanding of international legal recovery processes
• Experience in working with Debt collection agencies, a deep understanding of their process and how to manage SLA’s
• Provide guidance on when to suspend service call outs and stop music service
• Experience in credit risk assessment, authority to agree credit limits, knowledge of balance sheet and P&L analysis
• Role model for updating and the use of the credit management system
• Nurture and extend strong working relationships across Mood. To provide a high customer service working with Mood entities (client) and customers
• Expertise in the management of customer queries, active registering, investigation and resolution of customers disputes on invoices
• Actively participates in AR calls by providing deep insight into customer account activity, their processes and how to escalate matters within the customer organisation
• Contacting customers to apply cash correctly to customer accounts
• Undertake full reconciliation of customer accounts