IT Risk & Compliance Manager with French
Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services team which manages the IT infrastructure for Société Générale group, worldwide. You will support the GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) team which is in charge of managing GTS Operational Risk and Security.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Within GTS, the GRC team manages and monitors for GTS (France and international) operational risks and compliance topics, in respect with SG Group standards & regulatory rules, such as:
- Coordination of the follow-up of implementation for Internal and External audit recommendations;
- Key Outsourcers follow-up;
- Risk analysis and acceptance;
- Key Risks Indicators (KRI);
- Data privacy compliance;
- Major event scenario analysis;
- Loss declaration as a consequence of major production incident;
- Operational and Managerial controls;
- GDPR support;
- RCSA (Risk and Control Self-Assessment).
- Manage the relationship with the central leadership team;
- Define a relevant operational model for the delivery in collaboration with the GRC central leadership team and implement it;
- Take into account the objectives to be reached at the GRC level and define and organize the tasks inside the EBS team;
- Be accountable for the quality and the delays of the relevant deliverables;
- Report and alert the GRC central leadership team in case of issues;
- Participate to the Leaders Committee, at the same level as the other leaders;
- Lead a continuous evaluation of the team members to identify their weaknesses and propose an action plan (training, coaching…) to improve their skills;
- Assist the team on different operational topics depending on the subject discussed.
- Graduate / Post Graduate;
- Fluent in French and English is a must;
- Experience in Risk Management and team management;
- Good command of Microsoft Office;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships;
- “Problem solving” mindset and solution-enabler capacities.
- Strong analytical, synthesis & managerial skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multi task activities based on daily actions in queue;
- Pragmatism skills to quickly identify relevant information and focus on risks;
- Have an exemplary behaviour related to the SG Group values, including responsibilities, team spirit, innovation.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home.