Accounts Receivable Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or experience in business related field (customer billing);
- Fluent English;
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail;
- Conformable under Service Level Agreement (SLA), Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and performance metrics;
- Ideal technical/experience skills: Customer billing; Accounting & Tax; Six Sigma/Lean projects;
- Working in Oracle is a plus.
- Accountable and Responsible for the delivery of Invoices to the customer;
- Accountable and Responsible for Cash application activities;
- Accountable and Responsible for invoice customization and all manual transactions activities needed to ensure the correct creation of PTC invoices;
- Ensure SOX compliant processes are successfully performed.
- You will be part of the global AR Team formed of 8 members, located in different parts of the world, including Bucharest;
- Young and dynamic team focused on personal and professional improvement.;
- Proactive and dedicated accountants, striving to work smarter.
- Accountable and responsible to AR Activities on 19 PTC entities;
- A chance to make a difference in how PTC does its customer business;
- Lead improvement projects and stand out as a trend setter.