Service Desk with German
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• You are fluent in German and have a conversational level of English
• You are familiar with Cisco, Juniper, Adtran and Sonus networks
• You have an interest in Telecommunications and / or Internet Service Companies
• You are proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)
• You have previous experience in customer service and are a great communicator
• You have attention to details and analytical skills
• Provide functional and technical support for resolution of all the customer, requests
• Receive and log internal and external customer request
• Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking & follow up of all incidents
• Perform customer request/problem identification & follow procedures to resolution
• Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private
medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services
for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your
field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings,
sports activities, and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable)