NOC Back Office Engineer
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Familiar with TCP/IP & OSI protocol stack;
- Knowledge of network monitoring applications and protocols (SNMP, NMS);
- Experienced on structure and operation of Network Management Systems (such as
but not limited to Nagios, Whatsup, eSight);
- Strong experience on Java related technologies;
- Strong experience with Linux / Unix /SUSE OS or related technologies. -
- Responsible for monitor system status and maintenance of Agile Controller-IoT,
ensure system stability under Research and Development support;
- Troubleshooting issue escalated from L1 and/or under guidance of L3 (Huawei Agile
- Responsible for SUSE OS security patch upgrade;
- Responsible for SUSE operation troubleshooting;
- Provide quarterly status reports on Agile Controller-IoT.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Annual Performance Bonus; Holiday bonus;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.