Risk / Fraud Analyst - shifting schedule
Located in the bustling city of Bucharest,
Blue Chameleon Tech is a hub of international marketing and tech enterprise.
• Experience in Risk & Fraud is a plus
• Very good knowledge of English language - both written and verbal
• Very keen to details
• Able to communicate effectively
• Can think logically and analytically
• Amenable to shifting and jumping schedule depending on shift necessity
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good organizational skills needed to manage a high volume of assigned cases
• 24/7 Coverage
-Monitor real time queues and identify high risk transactions within the business portfolio.
-Monitor constantly customer, transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and/or fraudulent transactions/accounts, similar other risk and send for cancellation if necessary.
-Determine existing duplicate accounts, fraud trends, bonus abusers by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns. Check the authenticity of customers documents and apply sanctions if necessary.
-Perform in-depth analysis on every withdrawal. Learn and understand the relevant terms from the brand’s Terms & Conditions.
-Identify winnings that were generated by breaching the terms. Process, decline and allocate withdrawals.
-Investigate deposit issues reported by the customers. Constantly communicate with payment providers.
-Inform and deal with customers regarding payment concerns. Execute in-depth payment method checks and identify high risk transactions.