This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 2Checkout (now Verifone) active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services.Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards. At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun. Interested to join the team? We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to take ownership of the continuous build and deployment system that enables necessary checks and balances for configuration and release management in a PCI environment. The ideal candidate has prior experience in DevOps based applications and strives to solve traditional configuration, release and other operational processes through automation and software. What you `ll do:
- Take a holistic look of configuration and release management process across environments to help the creating a process for faster and successful deployments.
- Understand the current versioning, tagging and release methodology and come up with a release strategy ideal for the organization.
- Automate configuration management, deployment of product releases and provisioning of servers in development, QA, staging and production environments.
- Standardize application platform using Vagrant container running on VM environments.
- Replicate and maintain environments across all deployment stages.
- Work with development in modularizing the application to make it run as microservices
- Proactively and regularly communicate with Development teams to ensure that new and improved process works efficiently across different environments.
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps Engineering
- Solid understanding of industry standard versioning, tagging and release methodologies for globally distributed organizations based on their needs
- Strong experience using virtualization software such as VMware / OpenStack / VirtualBox
- Solid experience with Git versioning system
- Solid experience with automation and configuration management tools like JIRA, Jenkins, Ansible, build scripting using Ant/Maven and Gradle
- Solid experience with container technologies such as Docker, CoreOS, OpenStack
- Experience in scripting languages BASH and/or Python
- Solid experience developing, maintaining, and debugging applications built in PHP
- Experience with cache technologies (redis, memcached) and queue engines (RabbitMQ)
- Ability to communicate well with diverse international teams
- Experience working with distributed systems across different datacenters
- Experience in AWS Architecture is a plus
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events