Senior Level 2 Controller
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Level 2 Controller active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
The role of the Level 2 Controller is to issue an opinion on the actual implementation of level 1 controls and on the quality of both their execution and the monitoring of anomalies and to assess the design and the relevance of the controls, particularly in terms of risk prevention.
What you will do:
- Review the implementation of the level 1 control system: Level 2 Controller has to ensure the reliability of the existing level 1 control system to cover major risks, issues or impact to regulatory filings as well as to ensure the coherence of key controls deployment in order to determine major risks and/or activities not covered by key controls;
- Check the Level 1 controls by reviewing control design and control performance, either on the basis of supporting documents available in managerial supervision control tool or by re-performing the control (testing);
- Request evidence of level 1 controls, including segregation of duties, management monitoring and oversight, and other critical controls, level 1 controls’ chain from the beginning to the end of the process; request information about documented policies and procedure; inspect specific documents and observe application of specific controls;
- Independently assess and understand the regulatory requirements across various reports (e.g. Liquidity, FINREP) to facilitate the review of information flows and IT cartography to identify potential breaks in the regulatory reporting process;
- Report results and follow up of level 2 proposals for improvement.
- Previous experience in regulatory reporting field, qualifying experience in financial audit/accounting with a focus on internal controls, preferably in regulatory/financial services/banking;
- Results oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy;
- ACCA member/student or similar certification;
- Economical studies.
WHY JOIN US
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.