Associate Consultant position at the Bucharest Office, Romania of Mastercard Advisors
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mastercard active
View all jobs Associate Consultant position at the Bucharest Office, Romania of Mastercard Advisors active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
Apply now for Associate Consultant position at the Bucharest Office, Romania of Mastercard Advisors
Mastercard Advisors is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mastercard that provides top-notch consulting services to financial institutions and other key players within the payments industry.
We provide an unrivalled employee experience through:
- a unique multi-cultural environment with multi-country reach and exposure;
- impactful strategy and marketing engagements;
- part of the strong team of Eastern European Cluster: 10 countries, ~75 projects, a rapidly growing team of >50 people
- a very sustainable work-life balance;
- being a core part of Mastercard, a key innovator in the payments industry.
As part of the team you will be contributing to the technological development of payments in the future. An ideal candidate shows strong interest in management consulting, has the ability to take on full responsibility for multiple streams within the project, and a strong presence when meeting with key stakeholders.
What we expect:
- a solid academic background;
- focus, ambition, drive;
- strong analytical skills;
- excellent communication skills;
- have international exposure and language skills;
- proven ability to work in an international team.
What an Associate Consultant does:
- as part of a team, participates in one or more consulting engagements;
- undertakes the analysis, synthesis and presentation of specific work products;
- communicates with internal stakeholders and client members on a daily basis.
What we offer:
- chance to work in the dynamic environment of cards, payments and financial services;
- high level of independence with strong supervision and support from more experienced management consultants;
- strong team spirit;
- international projects with sustainable travel requirements (travel for key project meetings);
- competitive salary.
Join our team!