Site Supervision Engineers for Germany
Deutsche Bahn Engineering & Consulting is currently looking for:
• Signalling & Telecom Engineers
• Railway, Bridges & Civil Engineers
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering
• Good command of speaking, reading and writing English or German
• Good technical and analytical skills
• Experience in Railway Site Supervision - preferable
• Supervise and Manage supervisory team and Subcontractor/ Installation Contractor to work according to schedule, quality and standard requirement
• Plan, Follow up and Coordinate Design, Installation, Test and commissioning documents in accordance to the required specification
• Technical support and clarification related to installation, testing and commissioning with subsystem, customer and consultant. Providing feedback concerning analysis of the technical problem and answering technical inquiries related to discipline
• Follow up report progress of the work.
• Follow internal process to raise any non-conformity found at site. Trouble the system errors found and liaise with engineering team for remedial actions.
• Strictly follow the safety rules and procedures as stated in the health and safety plan
- Competitive salary
- Intensive German courses – 6 months to 1 year
- In-house training specific software
- Training and assignments to Germany for 2 years
- Opportunity for relocation to Germany
DB offers a broad range of engineering services: In addition to spectacular, new and upgraded lines, it includes numerous modernization projects in the existing rail infrastructure.
Our project portfolio: From A to Z speed rail line as marshaling yard. We build and modernize railway infrastructure, equipment for passenger and freight services and to train formation and works, workshops and depots - with everything that goes with it!