Senior Development Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Development Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- 5+ years of experience in the IT industry, BA/BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience;
- Strong C# skills with experience on both .net Core and .net Frameworks and applied Design Patterns;
- Experience working with source code repositories, proficient at implementing web applications using SOAP and REST;
- Knowledge on Data Storage stacks including SQL DB. Understand CI/CD concepts;
- Proven experience working on distributed development teams in large enterprise IT projects;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organization and prioritization skills. Ability to lead, work independently and/or as part of a team;
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven development) using Testing frameworks (Selenium); NON-SQL data stores , TFS or GitLab;
- Knowledge of SOLID principle of Object Oriented Design;
- Experience with Cloud Computing, Message Queue Brokers, No-SQL DB, PowerShell, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Exposure to the financial services industry and Agile practices.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Provide technical guidance in development activities and direction in software design, Identify areas to improve architecture, application design and scalability: identify bottlenecks across various application layers (client, network, load balancing, backend);
- Design, code, test, debug and document .NET applications; Automate Unit and Functional Testing as well as CICD pipelines (test, build assembly and deployment) across all environments; Design, build and present proofs of concept;
- Perform code review inspecting code quality and assuring the process adherence;
- Plan, conduct and monitor production launches and post-launch support coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls - Provide Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents orchestrating different teams for issue resolution;
- Understands automated testing tools and procedures (must be able to define what test scenarios should be automated);
- Proven ability to develop and maintain automated scripts (must be able to develop automated scripts);
- Develop and Maintain Test/Behavior Driven Development.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.