Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile Manufacturing Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
hat means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Preparing, from a technical point of view, the introduction into manufacturing and the tracking of the transferred products, in order to satisfy the clients' requirements.
What Will You Be Doing Every Day?
• Ensure that all HSE requirements are implemented and followed relative to the production process for the product concerned;
• Assures ECO / N Management
• Responsible for the technical documents in the area of responsibility (manufacturing flow, work plan)
• Is responsible for the management of the technical documents of the products in the portfolio (eg BOM, CAD, Gerber, electrical / assembly schemes, specifications and manufacturing requirements)
• He is part of the project team: PJM / QPC / SOU, and together with them, ensures the connection, with the development department, throughout the life of the products in the portfolio.
• Is responsible for ensuring the best manufacturing conditions for products (HSE, quality, cost)
• Identifies opportunities to improve cycle time on production flow;
• Identifies the root cause and ensures the closure of the corrective actions according to the plan, for the ACRs initiated by him / her
• Provides input data for the processes of: Control Plan, FMEA
• Ensures the practical evaluation of the operators (until the time of defining the training center)
• Evaluates the effects of product / process changes in terms of efficiency, cost and ergonomics.
• Manages all aspects of the product during its lifetime, including the phase out of production;
• Works with different departments leading actions to improve product quality and financial aspects through
• industrial engineering activities;
• Manages the product and process data using the processes defined within the organization;
• Works directly with the production department to solve daily problems;
• Proposes and pursues actions by Value Engineering and Component Engineering for continuous improvement;
• It is the technical interface with the client;
• Introduces in manufacturing and follows the manufacture of products transferred from other locations;
• Draws up and modifies the lists of materials and work plans;
• Prepares standard operating sheets and standard operating sheets
• Follow, in order to improve, execution times, especially for operations with low productivity;
• Together with representatives from the QM departments, procurement and others to solve arising problems in relation to landmarks (CS, quality, etc.);
• Performs other tasks performed by the direct manager or the company management, with the necessary training; Together with representatives from the QM departments, procurement and others to solve arising problems in relation to landmarks (CS, quality, etc.);
• Performs other tasks performed by the direct manager or the company management, with the necessary training;
• Track the achievement of the personal development target defined in the RoadMap
What Skills & Experience Do You Need?
• Technical University degree;
• English knowledge - advanced;
• Teamwork, communication skills;
• Good computer operating knowledge with Microsoft Office programs.