Sales & Business Development Rep (Software Outsourcing Company)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UPDIVISION active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales & Business Development Rep (Software Outsourcing Company) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We develop apps that can turn into beautiful unicorns.
Started in 2010, UPDIVISION is a software development company that keeps on growing. We're a diverse team of brilliant programmers and creative makers. Together we take ideas and turn them into mobile and web apps that disrupt entire industries.
We know how to deliver globally (4 continents & 12 countries so far) and we are always at the cutting edge of technology
Are you familiar with the ins and outs of a software development company? Do you want to disrupt entire industries through every new project you help bring in? Do you genuinely enjoy connecting with people and seize every opportunity to pitch your ideas? Does the thought of closing a deal give you an adrenaline rush?
Then you`re exactly what we`re looking for. You`re the growth factor in a company that keeps on growing.
We are big on personality and values. So, apply if you are:
- An explorer at heart – you`re not afraid of uncharted territory;
- Resilient – you don`t get put off by rejection;
- Very organized – you remember names, faces, birthdays and follow through with appointments;
- People-savvy in a techie way – you understand at a deep level what drives people and what makes them click with technologies;
- Naturally curious – you were the kid who always asked “why?”.
For this job, experience matters. So, apply if you have:
- 2 years experience in selling software solutions or software outsourcing services;
- A proven track record of generating quality prospects;
- A good understanding of how a software development company works, including a software product`s life cycle;
- Top-notch business presentation skills.
This is what you are going to do:
- Scan job boards (e.g. Upwork) for leads and submit engaging project proposals;
- Identify through various means (online research, events, business clubs) promising leads and the most important decision-makers;
- Set out a contact strategy for prospecting potential clients via phone, email, social media;
- Set out a nurturing strategy for building long-term partnerships with decision-makers and key players in the field.
- Contact leads to pitch the company's services and run discovery calls;
- Set up sales appointments, present compelling business propositions and manage contract negotiation;
- Discuss business needs and desired features directly with the client and then relay everything back to the PM;
- Help translate discussed needs and features into general business specs for a ballpark estimate;
- Provide support to qualified prospects and clients, including follow-ups, project estimates, additional information regarding UPDIVISION services and workflow.
Why you should work at UPDIVISION:
- Fixed salary + competitive sales commission – it will always match your level of involvement;
- You get the freedom and power to change and improve things, so you know your work matters;
- We have created a fun and flexible working environment, complete with really cool people and we aim to keep it that way;
- Flexible working schedule – no questions asked, as long as you do your thing.