System Administrator/ IT Helpdesk
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sapina Services Srl active
View all jobs System Administrator/ IT Helpdesk active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
• English Language mandatory;
• 2-3+ years supporting a Windows Desktop environment (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10)
• 2-3+ years of experience on windows server.
• Experience with Office 365
• Knowledge of Active Directory.
• Ability to install, upgrade, and maintain PC workstation hardware.
• Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including a willingness to support any project with which IT is involved and including support of development, process and user team members
• Driving license Category B - will be a plus.
• Provide helpdesk support for desktops, laptops, routers, switches, printers, monitors, projectors, and peripheral devices both onsite and remotely;
• Setup computers, phones, and related equipment;
• Consult with users to determine system specification requirements then design, create and test systems and put into production;
• Troubleshoot issues pertaining to workstations, servers, and other computing equipment;
• Installation, support and upgrades of LAN equipment and connectivity support and Wi-Fi;
• Support conference/training equipment such as audio and video;
• Interact with service providers and Internet providers;
• Manage internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records;
• Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
What we offer you:
• Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus
• Advancement and career opportunities
• Paid Time Off
• Undetermined contract
• Opportunity at unprecedented professional and personal growth
Persoana de contact: Raluca Dan