Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Edenred Digital Center active.
Vezi toate job-urile Jira Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Edenred Digital Center is Edenred’s new Digital hub in Romania for strategic IT projects. The Group will base here its best teams developing the global platforms and solutions that make Edenred the leading companion for the working world.
The teams in the Edenred Digital Center will work with colleagues in business and IT to provide leading IT knowledge and skills driving the Group’s business worldwide.
Join and vibe with us!
• 3+ years of supporting and administering Atlassian products
• Good knowledge in project management and Agile methodologies.
• Prior experience developing and enhancing complex Jira workflows, forms, security & permission schemes, notification schemes, customized screens, etc.
• Experience designing and creating Jira reports and dashboards.
• Ability to create custom scripts in Jira to automate workflows and extend base functionality.
• Fluent English oral and written communication skill
• Ability to adapt an international work environment.
• Strong communication and partnering skills with both technical & non-technical users
• Ability to prioritize across various tasks, manage changes in daily workload, and operate under several simultaneous deadlines
• Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly and provide user-friendly solution
• Excellent problem-solving skills, open-minded.
Optional, but desirable skills:
• Experience deploying custom plugins for Jira is a plus.
• Atlassian certification is a plus
• Experience performing application support activities for a large user base is a plus
The JIRA System Administrator is responsible for these main activities:
• Perform general JIRA/Confluence design and development tasks, to include customization.
• Perform design, development, page and workflow creation, security & user permission, folder strategy, examination of processes, document/records management, and maintenance tasks as required to mature and grow the organization.
• Manage add-ons, plugin and update on a regular basis.
• Provide training to teams on tools and features.
• Develop metrics, dashboards, reports and advanced filters to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
• Develop effective knowledge base and documentation on Confluence.
• Provide JIRA/Confluence assistance to development teams and operational teams.
Join our team! Because:
• You will build from scratch the projects that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits, not only in Romania, but on international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we don’t stop here.