GLOBAL SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs GLOBAL SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired. The Global Social Media Specialist plays a critical role developing strong capabilities in media placement for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn as part of the monthly media plans submitted by each one of the top 12 countries. As part of the media in-house organization, s/he will help to centralize the targeting, creatives management and actual placement of each one of the initiatives performed at global level.
- Lead partnership with Global Employer Branding leader to manage creatives needed for each one of media plans submitted;
- Support on the creatives collection for social campaigns;
- Manage any quick fix needed before head into placement;
- Consolidate media plans to drive efficiency and discipline;
- Manage media placement for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIN;
- Ensure discipline for sourcing tagging in 100% of our sponsored content;
- Support Analytics for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIN;
- Manage Global Media Budget.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in using social media and job boards;
- Analytics skills to analyze and improve media campaign setup;
- Effective communication skills;
- Excellent speaking and written command of the English language;
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree student or graduate;
- Meaningful, impactful work from Day 1;
- Training and support for continuous improvement;
- Work with one of the best recruitment systems;
- Work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds in an environment of respect & inclusion;
- Develop yourself through professional training and on-the-job mentorship;
About us We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.