Junior Consultant within Intelligent Automation and Business Process Services
Intelligent Automation and Business Process Services team is seeking a Junior Consultant to work on advisory projects in the following areas: provision of advisory services in relation with business processes and internal controls, performance of internal audits.
Ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Economics
- ACCA and/or CIA certificates would be a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in financial audit, business processes improvement, internal audit, internal control systems, risk management or general advisory would be a plus
- Ability to communicate accurately and efficiently in English, both verbally and in writing
- Assessment and prioritization of multiple tasks, projects and demands
- Strong analytical skills
- Availability for business travel
- Flexible in working independently or in a team, as required by tasks assigned
- Drive for developing professionally and building long term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Advise clients on internal control, internal audit and business process improvement
- Assume indicated roles in projects according to your position
- Liaise with actual and potential clients at a technical level
- Fast paced environment, and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and additional professional qualifications.
- Good career advancement opportunities.
- Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages.