WEB UI Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile WEB UI Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Angular is a MUST (minimum 2 years of experience)
- Experience in Typescript development
- Able to work with and develop on Windows
- Understanding of usability issues in a web application
- Experience in collaborating with server-side developers, including web-based applications
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with React
- Knowledge of NodeJS setup and maintaince
We are looking for developer, who joins the team to help us progress with steady improvements in application interfaces and system technology base. Project in turn offers wide variety of technologies where one can improve coding and design/architecture skills: AngularJS, TypeScript, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Oracle.
∙ Agile development of feature based deliverables, perform the post release support.
∙ Analyze root-causes in case of incidents and provide solutions for solving the problem.
∙ Applications development, cooperating with QA team and colleagues in different locations.
∙ Understanding the technology stack and how it impacts their development approach.
∙ Perform code reviews and share best practices with colleagues.
∙ Active participation in technical discussions and solutions design.
∙ Documenting your provided results
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.