Business Protection Expert (Scripting & Automation)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Protection Expert (Scripting & Automation) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Your day to day: Role purpose: The Business Protection Expert contributes through the scripting, automation and resolving issues activities to the Patching and Vulnerabilities programs, which aim to reduce the risk of internal/external cyber-attacks by keeping VF infrastructure and services compliant to security requirements. The Business Protection Expert will provide tool set and support for vulnerability remediation and monitoring, patching activities management and reporting for high management teams. In addition this role is accountable for scripting and maintaining QA tests cases, operating & improving the backend of the security applications The Business Protection Expert will need to understand business requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements for the tool implementation, having a SME contribution in the overall tool strategy of the Security Team, with focus on scripting, automation, QA and security. With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Scripting, maintaining & automation of test scripts for the managed Security platforms
- Scripting and maintaining QA tests cases, operating & improving the backend of the security applications
- Provide consulting to customers of QA
- Contribute to technical documentation, deliver with commitment according to the agreed time / complexity estimations
- Lead in professional competence and give direction in developing the team’s expertise.
- Long term experience in IT Administration & Operations with extensive knowledge of UNIX based systems
- Extensive knowledge of shell scripting skills (e.g sh, ksh, bash, sed, awk)
- Working experience with Network Architecture, Technologies and Infrastructure: proxy, routing, DNS, load balancers, network services and protocols, ssh proxying/tunneling, LDAP client, VLANs, NTP
- Good knowledge of security best practices for systems administration
- Good knowledge of Perl and / or Ruby
- Good knowledge of QA practices and procedures
- General knowledge of vSphere and ESX
- Knowledge of BMC Truesight Server Automation suite (Compliance & Reporting)
- Backup: Legato Networker – Avamar
- General knowledge of Windows Server OS
- Fluent in English and ability to work in a team locally and virtually
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Sense of ethics, integrity and autonomy
- Positive attitude, team player and self-learner
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2/3 day per week depending on the project
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.