Project Manager with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dynata active
View all jobs Project Manager with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
As a project manager you will join a team that is smart, innovative and passionate about providing the best service in the internet online market research industry. You will be a part of an experienced Operations team. You will get firsthand experience meeting clients and get to know how we never fail to provide the first-class service that Dynata is known for in the market. This is a job for a team-player with ambitions that is not afraid of taking decisions and accepting new challenges! You will receive extensive training in client management, coordination of internal teams and how to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage full service, sample only, ad hoc, tracking, national and international projects.
- Set up and implement new and on-going projects. Set client expectations and project delivery timelines.
- Ensure clear communication and outline of project requirements and timelines with other teams that are required to complete and successfully deliver the project.
- Project coordination with other client service groups.
- Project coordination with external partners including translation agencies and network partners.
- Ensure timely delivery by all groups involved in all project phases.
- Provide timely status reports, project analysis and recommendations.
- Prepare invoices.
- Proactively identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet the client’s requirements.
- Perform customer relationship management. Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned account teams. Understand key client issues and objectives.
- Work with Direct Client Services Satisfaction survey
- Potential to ensure regional team reports are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Excellent knowledge of French
- Excellent knowledge of English (as a company language)
- Demonstrates highest level of ability in all aspects of communications.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-functional / international team and to work with all levels of personnel within the organization.
- Must be able to work alone, yet able to proactively collaborate with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a dynamic atmosphere with rapidly shifting projects and priorities.
- Bachelors’ degree with 2-3 years of equivalent work experience.
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 on line training modules and personal development programs
- Medical benefits
- Travel insurance with global coverage
- Additional paid time off
For administrative purposes your personal data will be kept on record and will be disclosed and transferred both within and outside the European Economic Area, including the United States of America. We shall take all reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data.